Healthy Spine with Swami Kevalyananda
With a healthy spine one can sit in a meditative posture for many hours without getting tired. For a yogi, the spine is vital as it connects to the spinal cord and sympathetic nervous system. Inside the spine is the important nadi shushumna which plays a vital role in the movement of the kundalini. - Swami Satyananda Saraswati
The program includes theory and practice.
Theory: The following topics will be developed
- The spine: a vital part of the body
- The evolution of the spine
- The causes of back pain
- Energy centers: the pain and blockage of energy in the chakras
- Ways to remove physical, mental and emotional tensions
- Specialized asana program for pain management in the waist area
- Breathing techniques: using breathing to calm the mind
- Pranayama, expansion and control of energy
- Antar Darshan: meditative practice for managing the emotions
There is a contribution for the program.