Boosting the immunity system and the breathing practices with Swami Savikalpananda
Online seminar from Satyanandashram Hellas
The immune system is a host defense system comprising of many biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. When it functions well, we are in good health and have vitality, energy, strength, stamina. When it does not function well, we get ill. Today, more than ever, keeping our immunity level high is a top priority.
The teachings of yoga say that everything starts on an energy or pranic level. When prana – vital energy flows smoothly and in a balanced way, then our immunity level is high, and all the bodily organs, cells and tissues function well. The main techniques in yoga which impact on the pranic level are the techniques of breathing or otherwise known as pranayama.
In this seminar we are going to explore the following topics:
- What causes the imbalance in the body/mind/energy systems and how does it affect our level of immunity
- How are different psychological states affect our immunity
- How to restore the balance on all levels
- Specific yoga techniques for boosting the immunity system
- At the end of the seminar a yoga program for boosting the immunity system will be given so that one can practice it at home
Τhere is a contribution for the program.